03 Jun 2013
We've restructured the templates of our WooCommerce themes. This will provide better compatibility for future WooCommerce upgrades and third party WooCommerce extensions. This update mainly involved in backend changes. As requested by many users, we've added the product description and additional information tabs in product single page.
Since there are existing files that will no longer be used they must be deleted after you upgrade the theme. These files are common to our current WooCommerce themes: Minshop, Pinshop, Shopdock and Shopo.
If you're upgrading from a version of these themes released before June 3, 2013, please follow these steps:
- Access your site's server by FTP,
- Go to 'wp-content > themes' folder, then the active theme folder (eg. minshop, pinshop, shopdock, or shopo)
- Remove the following files and folders (if they exist):
- single-product (this is a folder)
- woocommerce/functions (folder)