Importing Sample Content
If you are starting a new site and would like to import the sample content as seen on the demo site, here are the steps:
- Go to "Tools > Import".
- Click WordPress (if you are prompted to install the importer plugin, do so)
- Upload the sample-content.xml file included in the theme folder
- You will be asked to map a user to the content and import the file attachments. Check "Download and import file attachments" to import the placeholder images.
- If the content don't seem to import, try to import again without checking "Download and import file attachments" checkbox.
- Now you may edit or delete the content as you like.
The images shown on the demo site are not part of the theme package, nor are they included in the sample content. As such you will see placeholder images for the sample content and, should you wish to, these can be replaced after importing.