Join our affiliate program and earn 40% commission on any sale generated through your affiliate link. Our top affiliates earn over 4 figures ($) every month.
Login Sign Up
- Earn 40% on the initial purchase of any product, including memberships, plugins, and addons.
- The tracking cookies are set to a lengthy 60 days. This means that if customers you refer do not buy on their first visit but come back before 60 days and make a purchase, you will still receive a commission on the sale.
- You can view live statistics of your monthly clickthroughs, payment data, and download banners in the member area.
- Payments are processed by PayPal, so you can sign up for a PayPal account to receive your commission. (Commissions will be void if the PayPal email account is not present in the affiliate payout info).
- There is a 30-day wait period to encounter refunds. A minimum $100 payout is required. Commissions are paid out with the first 5 business days of each month, if your commissions hit the $100 mark (eg. sales in August will be paid out within the first 5 business days of October). Commissions carry over from month to month.
- We reserve the right to reverse commissions on chargeback or fraudulent transactions.
- We reserve the right to change or modify the affiliate terms and conditions without prior notice.
- You cannot earn commissions on your own affiliate purchases.
- You cannot earn commissions by offering coupons, discounts, or deals for Themify themes unless explicitly specified and approved.
- Your domain name must not contain 'themify' unless explicitly specified and approved.
- You cannot earn commissions by spamming, misleading, or forcing viewers to click on your tracking links.
- You cannot earn commissions from ads (eg. Google Adwords) unless explicitly specified and approved.
- We reserve the right to reverse commissions that do not have referral URLs.
- Affiliates that are found to be in violation of the affiliate program terms will forfeit commissions related to aforementioned violations, and may result in a termination of the affiliate account with or without notice.