Tisa is the latest addition to our responsive theme collection. What is responsive? Responsive means the design is adaptive to the browser's viewport. The layout is completely fluid. No matter what device and resolution that your visitor is using, the theme automatically resizes and flow with the viewport. It works on most desktop browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, IE, etc.) and mobile devices such as iPhone, iPad, Blackberry, and Android. To see this in action, view the demo and resize the browser window. If you like responsive layout, you may also like: Elemin, Funki, Minblr, Wumblr, and iTheme2.
- Fluid & Responsive layout (works on desktop and mobile devices such as iPhone, iPad, Android, Blackberry, etc.)
- Feature slider
- Lightbox gallery (no plugins required)
- Product or service highlights
- Welcome message
- Optional RSS, search form, and social network icons
- Header and footer custom menu
- Footer text and footer logo
- List view and multiple grid view layouts
- Choose up to 4 footer widget columns
- 6 theme skins
- Coded with HTML5 & CSS3
- Child theme support
Standard Features Included Every Theme:
Theme Option Panel
Take full control of your theme with our easy-to-use option panel from setting to styling. See Features
Packed with number of custom built widgets. See Widgets
Cross-Browser & SEO Friendly
Clean and SEO friendly markups that display consistently across the major browsers: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, and Safari.
All themes are localized which you can translate into any language using .po and .mo file.
Detailed documentation on how to setup the theme.
Sample content is included to help you quickly setup the site.