23 Apr 2015
It is official now, Google's latest formula favors websites that are defined as "mobile-friendly". If you don't want to lose your rank in mobile search, be sure your site design is mobile-friendly. If it is not, don't need to panic. We have a quick & affordable solution for you — simply switch to any Themify's responsive theme. We've been building responsive themes for many years. All our responsive themes pass the Google's Mobile-Friendly Test.
How to test if your site is mobile-friendly?
- Go to Mobile-Friendly Test
- Enter your site URL to analyze
- If you get "Awesome! This page is mobile-friendly.", it means your site passed!
Below are some of the reports of our responsive theme demos:
- Bizco - This theme was released in 2010, one of our first generation responsive themes, and it passed!
- If you see a message "There was a problem with the request. Please try again later.", click on the "Analyze" button to get the report (the tool might be busy).
- We have only listed a few of examples above. You may use the Mobile-Friendly Test to test all our responsive theme demos.