22 Jun 2018
We are now in the final stages of the development and testing of the brand new Builder V4! We're so excited about the release that we've decided to make a sneak peak video demo showcasing its cool new features! The demo includes some of the following features:
- New User Interface: The new interface provides a better user experience. You've got to watch the demo video to see it for yourself!
- Input Slider: Allows you to drag various styling input options (ie. padding, margin, font size) like a slider and see it applied live on your site.
- Row Drag Zooming: When moving and rearranging rows, your screen zooms out of the preview window for a better view.
- Resize-able Responsive Preview Window - Now you can change the size of the preview window when editing using the responsive styling. Allowing you to edit more accurately for various types of mobile or tablet devices.
- Row Frame Styling - Decorate row or column edges with a preset frame or a custom SVG.
- Live Edit Layout Part - This useful feature allows you to edit Layout Parts on the spot without having to open a lightbox or be redirected to another page.
We're so excited to introduce the new Builder V4 and can't wait for you all to begin building even more beautiful sites with it! It's definitely going to change the way you create and design your online presence!
Beta Testing Sign Up
If you want to be one of the first few to try out this new version, enter your name and email address in the beta testing subscription form below. Once we have the beta version ready, you will receive a notification.
Beta Version Available
UPDATE: A stable beta version is available for testing. Please follow the instructions below to install the beta version:
- Download & install the Themify Beta theme. WARNING: Please DO NOT install the beta version on your live site (install it as a test site). If you have previously installed it, just go to the Themify panel to auto update it (or go to Themify > Updates, click "Reinstall Theme")
- Then go to Themify > Settings > Theme Settings -> Script Minification, disable minification and minified files: (screenshot)
- Now have fun with the new beta version!
- If you encounter any issues, feel free to report it in this post's comment form.