23 Aug 2016
A new addition to our PTB Addon line-up introducing the PTB Map View, an addon that allows you to display posts on a map by querying the location field from a custom post type. It works hand-in-hand with the Post Type Builder and PTB Extra Fields addon. It works by linking the Map field type on the selected custom post type then displays the posts on a map based on their location. You can insert your own custom image marker, select from our icon library, or use the default marker. When a marker is clicked users will see a pop-up preview of the post, and if they click the preview, it will redirect them to the actual post. The addon smartly adds/removes markers when you add/remove a post, ensuring that it only queries posts that have a location field. This is perfect for displaying properties for real-estate sites, restaurant locations, and store locations. Check out our demo page to see how you can use this cool new addon!
50% Off PTB Bundle
For a limited time get 50% off the PTB Bundle, and get access to the Post Type Builder plus the entire PTB line-up. Simply use the coupon code PTB50.
PTB Bundle includes:
- Post Type Builder Plugin - An "all-in-one" WordPress plugin for creating custom post types, taxonomies, and post type templates.
- PTB Extra Fields Addon - Add 11 additional input fields like map, video, slider, gallery, rating, etc.
- PTB Submissions Addon - Allow users to submit and edit posts for your custom post types.
- PTB Relation - Link 2 post types. Query post type (A) while showcasing post type (B).
- PTB Search - Create advanced search forms for your custom post types.
- PTB Map View - Query custom posts in a single map.